CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

meet the staff of twilight rehab.

Maddie; President

Okay. My name is Maddie, and I have been a Twilighter for about.. a year now. I am in fact Team Edward :) It all started because my friend Natallie had been reading it and I decided to.. just check out the books. About a month later, I had finished Eclipse and was desperatley. I have approximately 9 posters of something Twilight in my room and have a giant New Moon poster :). I have too many magazines to count that have something about Twilight or Rob or Kristen or New Moon Drama on them. I desperatley want to live in Forks, smile when it rains, I own an Edward action figure or a "Pocket Edward" and own Bella's Bracelet (I got it off e-bay if any of you want one as well..). I own all four books and the movie. And that is where my obsession has led me :) I started this website because Melissa was complaining because her family told her she needed to go to a Twilight Rehab, and so I thought I would spare her and and run it myself :)


Melissa; Editor in Cheif/Researcher

Hellooo. My name's Melissa and I've been a Twilighter for a little over a year. I am in fact TEAM EDWARDDDD! Whoooo! I'm veryyy much in love with Rob Pattinson. I cry every time I read New Moon. Yes. I'm that obsessed. (: Little Miss Maddie got me into it. I thought Twilight was stupid and I DID NOT want to read it. But my birthday present from Maddie last June was, you guessed it, TWILIGHT! I was quite mad. But nowww.. I'm obsessed. I have everything Twilight you can imagine; key chains, soundtracks, magazines, movie companions, director's notebooks, newspaper clippings, calendars, trading cards, pins, shirts (hand-made and store bought), billions of posters, Bella's Bracelet (from the lovely TwilightTeez.com, which I loveee), my very own Edward action figure (who I call "Pocky", short for "Pocket Edward" - thank you Lauren!), soon I'm getting Bella's Engagement Ring (from TwilightTeez.com), and much more but I never remember everything. Me and Maddie are forrr sure the MOST obsessed. I can't get enough Twilight. It's all I think about 24/7. No joke. I love it very much and will forever. And remember that IIII technically created this because I told (not complained) Maddie my family was sending me to Twilight Rehab and she stole my idea soo... BYE! (:


LAUREN IS MY IDOLLL!


In one of her Busy Bee Lauren blog posts she said:

4. Becoming a true twin to Melissa...

...my other twin, Melissa, the entire night and I am so glad, because I pretty much love her. She and I are so alike, it's quite scary.


Made my day is all I'm sayin'. (: Even though it's not even really me.. I'm just a creep like that. (: Ahahah.


Hayley; On Sight Reporter/Updater/Promoter

Heyy, I'm Hayley. I have been a Twilighter for about a year and I am Team Switzerland. I LOVE Carlisle/Peter Facinelli and Jacob/Taylor and Edward/Rob. So, if you have a question or just want to chat about any of the three, come talk to me:). I do love Twilight, but I don't love it as much as Maddie or Melissa (well, who could? they are the biggest fans) but i do absoloutly love it. I have a Jacob poster, a Rob poster, a Taylor poster, the Twilight 2009 calendar, the Twilight movie, a t-shirt with all of the cast, a t-shirt of all the Cullens, a Jacob t-shirt, and all four books.
I hope you love our site and tell all of your friends!

Jordan; Creative Director

Hey Twilighters. I'm Jordan, I have been a Twilighter for a year and a half. I am working on the site with two Team Edward people and someone from Team Jacob, and even though I'm Team Switzerland, someone else needs to be on Team Jacob to make things fair. My favorite character though? Emmett. I'm just going to kill Rose. If you love her that's great, but don't go letting me know. I have my Twilight stuff: a few posters, the calendar, Esme's bracelet, a tee shirt, the movie, and last but not least my Edward action figure (who I like to call Pockward). But I am no way obsessed like Maddie and Melissa are. The are the ones who if you need to know anything about Twilight, ask them. They could tell you anything in about 2 seconds. I do like Twilight a lot, don't get me wrong, but they are crazy.

E-mail us at any time!

Maddie - maddietwihab@aol.com

Melissa - melissatwihab@aol.com

Hayley - hayleytwihab@aol.com

Jordan - jordantwihab@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment