CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2009

i'm sure you've heard..

So, I'm sure by now you've heard that Rachelle Lefevre was replaced for the role of Victoria in Eclipse.


Ummm... yeah. I was devastated, pretty much. I LOVE RACHELLE! I think she's been doing perfect at being Victoria. I mean, I loved her in Twilight and I'm sure she'll be amazing in New Moon. I felt especially devastated when I was watching Reelz Channel Spotlight, which had aired a few days before Summit fired Rachelle, and she was interviewed about the movies. She said something along the lines oooof.. "when we were filming Twilight, we didn't know if we would be making the other movies. I still told myself I would do the fight scene in Eclipse someday".

UMM.. how depressing is that?! I just kept going "awww *tear, tear* awww" every time I saw her. I mean, I'm sure Bryce Dallas Howard is a great actress and she'll do great as Victoria.. but it makes me sad to see Rachelle go. I love her! But I'm excited to see how Bryce plays Victoria. I hope she does well! There's a lot of pressure.

What are your opinions on this? Tell us in the comments (:


-Melissa-

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally disappointed that Rachelle is not going to be in Eclipse. I'm not a big Bryce fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Same here. But at least Victoria jsut dies in Eclipse. We'll see how it goes. I'm interested to see how well Bryce does.

    ReplyDelete